Deciding to get help can be tough – we have often pushed through for a long time (months, years or even a lifetime!) trying to feel better – and in a world where we are prone to saying “good thanks, how are you?”, we can often feel ashamed of needing support (we understand – we’re human too!). But the truth is, we all need support sometime – and when we get a chance to put our heavy baggage down and step out lighter and free, then maybe we should grab it!
You’ve come to the right place! We are a highly trained and registered, experienced, compassionate, warm group of Psychologists, Therapists and Practitioners, who work side-by-side with you, using scientifically proven methods, combined to suit your individual needs.
We can help you with...
We provide you with the psychological support you require to overcome your difficulties, whatever they may be. None of us fits neatly into a diagnosis or label. However, below are just some of the issues we can address with you:
- Anxiety and Depression
- The impact of adverse experiences, PTSD and Complex Trauma
- Peri-natal and Post-natal issues
- Parenting issues
- Grief and Loss
- Self-esteem issues
- Body image issues and eating disorders
- Drug or alcohol issues and other addictive behaviour
- Relationship difficulties
- Mental Health issues
- A sense of ‘stuckness’ in life
- Negotiating life changes
- Childhood Anxiety, Depression, behavioural issues
- ADD, ADHD and Autistic Spectrum Disorders
You can find out more, see our services for the range of options you have to address these issues, or find a therapist that suits your needs below.